Last updated: March 1st, 2022 .
This policy describes the information that we collect from you, how do we use the information and when we disclosure the information.
Information we collect may include:
Personal information (information that can be used to identify an individual person) includes your name, mailing address, telephone number, fax number, and email address.
Not personal information (information in a form that does not identify a specific individual person) includes your domain name, occupation, language, age, zip code, and area code.
Personal information about others (when purchasing a gift or sending a product to a recipient other than yourself.
Information about Products or services that you purchase, shipping and delivery information, and information related to refunds, credits, and cancellations.
Payment and Financial Information includes payment card number, expiration date, billing address, and payment account name.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from or about children under 16. Children under 16 should use our website under parental or guardian control. If you become aware that a child provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com
The use of the information:
We use personal information to measure the use of our site, and to improve the content of our site.
Not personal information we may collect, use, transfer, and disclose for any purpose.
Disclosure of the information
- To our employees to process with your order
- Per requirement of governmental or regulatory entities in response to regulatory inquiries in connection with investigations or to comply with applicable law, rules, regulations, orders subpoenas, or other legal processes.
- Per requirement of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
- In case we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms of service or protect our operations or users.
- In the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale of our company.
We are committed to protect any personal information that you may provide to us and take reasonable measures to protect information about you from loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration etc. However, we cannot guarantee 100% of security. Any information that you provide to us you do at your own risk.